In addition to empowering positive impact for ‘Children, Youth & Families’ and ‘Climate Change’ across Canada, we hope to do the same in developing countries, with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa. We look for partner organizations with a proven track record of success in effecting positive changes and deep connections with the communities they seek to serve.
We prioritize the following themes addressing health and well-being, education and economic opportunities, and climate change.
To be eligible to apply for funding, your organization must:
- Be a registered Canadian charity
- Employ at least one paid staff member
- Have completed a tax return or financial audit for the previous fiscal year
- Have not submitted an unsuccessful Expression of Interest or Full Application to the Peter Gilgan Foundation in the past 12 months
We do not accept applications for:
- Capital campaigns
- Emergency relief
- Fundraising drives
- Fundraising events or galas
- Government services
- Grantmaking intermediaries
Apply for a Grant
Expression of interest deadline: November 1st, 2023.